Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Adele: 'I am fucking off for five years'



Adele is planning a five-year break from music following on from her Grammy success on Sunday.

The 'Someone Like You' singer has revealed that she wants to take time off to focus on her relationship with new boyfriend Simon Konecki, with the idea being to return to the industry when she can write a "happy record".

Speaking to the US edition of Vogue, Adele explained: "I am fucking off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail."

She added: So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy. And then I don't know what I'll do. Get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch.
The comments come from the same interview in which Adele stated she's sick of being a "bitter witch" and will never write another album about a break-up.

Adele picked up six awards at Sunday night's Grammys, with '21' producer Paul Epworth was also named Producer Of The Year.

Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...