Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Aguilera's 'Bionic' to be reissued?

Christina Aguilera's latest album Bionic could be reissued, reports suggest.

The singer's label is said to be considering re-releasing the record, which has sold less than half-a-million copies worldwide, to coincide with promoting her debut movie role in Burlesque.

Discussing Aguilera's cancelled summer tour, RCA Vice President Scott Seviour told Billboard: "It's not like the music industry, where the talent comes out two weeks before the album. They started at the end of July.

"Burlesque ideally gives us the opportunity to remarket Bionic. "

Aguilera added: "I knew going into Burlesque that it would intertwine with Bionic, but I also knew that I'd get to a point where regardless of what was happening with my record I'd have to turn my attention to the movie."

"I've basically put everything in my life on hold for the movie."

The singer performed the film's title track at last night's American Music Awards.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...