Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Kylie Minogue planning "anti-tour" for superfans



Pop star Kylie Minogue is currently working on an "anti-tour" idea where she'll only perform rare tracks in a non-flashy venues.

After touring the world with her massive Aphrodite Live show, the 43-year-old Minogue is now keen to play a handful of concerts for her most devoted fans, the Daily Express reported.

"I really like the idea of an anti-tour. The opposite of this (Aphrodite Live). I don't think I can get bigger than this production."

"It would be really great to do tiny, intimate shows; no dancing, no lights, there's nothing flash about it. (I'd be) performing songs that would never ever, ever have a hope in hell of being in a show like this."

"(It would be) only fan-known B-sides or songs that I've just done once," Minogue said.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...