Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Kylie Minogue wants Britney Spears for duet

Kylie Minogue has said doing a duet with pop princess Britney Spears would be "awesome".

The Australian singer, who is on tour in the UK at present has said she thinks Britney Spears "is great"'

Kylie Minogue has even tweeted her appreciation of Britney Spears songs from her new album. She told Metro: "I tweeted that there’s a song from the deluxe edition, He About To Lose Me, that’s in my head before I go to sleep,’ said Minogue. ‘I just wanted to say I am excited about it. She was glad to hear it!’

If ever Kylie Minogue and Britney performed together, pop fans across the globe would go bananas. It would be the biggest pop princess collaboration since Madge and Britney sang "Me against the music."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...