Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ke$ha "disappointed" by Grammys snub

Ke$ha has admitted that she was "disappointed" at being snubbed in this year's Grammy Award nominations.

Many were surprised when Ke$ha's debut album Animal didn't receive any nominations when they were announced in December, but the singer claims that she isn't too worried.

"I was disappointed that I didn't get nominated," she confirmed to Vanity Fair. "But I've only been around for a year.

"I'm friends with the Black Keys, and they were nominated for the first time this year and they've been around for a decade. That's like half my life, so I really can't be a brat about it.

"I plan on making a lot more records, and hopefully one of them will be Grammy-worthy," she added.

Ke$ha begins her first headlining tour, called 'The Get $leazy Tour', on February 15.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...