Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jennifer Lopez To Shoot 'On The Floor' Video This Weekend

That was fast! A days after Jennifer Lopez's new single "On the Floor" premiered, the pop star is already gearing up to shoot a music video for the RedOne-produced dance tune.

Making the radio rounds to promote her "American Idol" judging debut, the triple-threat entertainer spoke about an open casting call she's holding for the track's clip, which is scheduled to be shot this weekend.

"We're going to be looking for real club kids," Lopez told Ryan Seacrest during his radio show Wednesday (January 19). "You know those kids who go to the club and they dance all night and that's all they care about? It's just about having a good time, getting all sweaty, and it's all about the music and leaving it on the dance floor."

Asked what the concept will be for the "On the Floor" video, J.Lo kept mum: "I don't want to say what the video is, but that's the type of dancers. We're doing a big casting call."

Keeping to her word, the singer later tweeted audition details: "Open Casting Call for HOT dancers/club kids for my new video!!! This Thurs 4-6PM @ 1258 N. Highland Ave Hollywood, CA 90038. LET'S GO!"

Speaking with KTU 103.5, the singer talked about "On the Floor," the lead single from her heavily delayed LP, Love?, saying the tune was the result of studio sessions with Lady Gaga producer RedOne.

"I'm really excited about it," she gushed about the Pitbull-featuring single. "We worked together to do some songs for my album that's coming out soon. I've been working on this album for a while. It's just exciting to have the first single really out there. Pit, I love working it. I've worked with him before. We have a good chemistry. I'm just excited. It's a hot song."

As for the song's international sound, Lopez said she was looking to evolve her urban/pop sound. "It feels like me today, which I like. It's not something that you hear and you're like, 'That's not her,' but you also go, 'Is that her? I like that. It's new,' and that's what I wanted. I wanted it to be very me, but I wanted it to be me not from my first album or my second album, but for today."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...