Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Ciara backs Kim Kardashian pop career

Ciara has revealed that her close friend Kim Kardashian is planning a new career in pop music.

The singer confirmed various rumors linking the reality TV star with a move to pop, saying that Kardashian is "fascinated" with the music business.

The 'Goodies' star told MTV: "I told her if she needs me, I'm here. She really, really is fascinated with the music video process and stuff like that. She's a very, very glamorous girl.

"She really loves that whole idea, and so she joked about it like, 'I wanna shoot a music video, but I don't want people to take it too serious. I would just like to have fun with it'."

Kardashian recently praised her latest E! reality show Kourtney And Kim Take New York!.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...