Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Adam Levine Talks Possible Demi Lovato Teamup



Offering up details about a super-exciting rumored collaboration among other musical topics, Maroon 5's Adam Levine phoned into "On Air with Ryan Seacrest on Thursday (October 5).

Having just come off massive success on "The Voice," the superstar co-judge told Ryan he wasn't always too sure about the gig, “I was very skeptical, kind of about doing it because I wasn’t sure what the perception would be. I wasn’t sure if there would be any chemistry at all between us on the show, the people on the show. I wasn’t totally sure about anything, but I am a fan of taking risks.”

Despite his hesitance with the show, there is one thing Adam seems to always know for sure - a hit when he hears it, as he explained, “With Jagger I knew [it would be hit]. I’ve only had that feeling twice. The only other time I knew was ‘She Will Be Loved.’ I knew that would be a number one hit.”

As for his much-talked about collaboration with "Skyscraper" songstress Demi Lovato, Levine teased, “I’m always open to stuff. We’re going to try to do it less, to be honest, on this record because we want to do something different. But I think that it’s just this circumstantial thing.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...