Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hilary Duff Will Start Recording New Album This Summer


On what she thinks her new music will sound like:

"It's hard to say until I get in the studio with a producer and a writer that I'm in love with and feel like really gets me. A pop/rock dance sound is where I want to go because it's what I like. And strong hooks, I think that's the most important -- songs that get stuck in people's heads and that are catchy and make you feel good."

On what she's looking forward to most this summer:

"Travel. We always make big travel plans over summer. I don't know where we're going yet. We just got back from Hawaii, which was great, but that was like a quick trip. He's never been to Italy before, so I think we might want to go there. And I'm going to start making my record -- that's going to happen like sooner or later. I won't [be going to Pittsburgh]. I got plenty of Pittsburgh this year. I had a good time, the people were really nice and just crazy about hockey, but no. I'm looking for a place a little sunnier."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...