Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Britney to be featured on will.i.am's new album

Britney Spears Big Fat Bass Photo Credit Roderick Trestrail Daily B: Britney To Be Featured on Will.I.Ams Upcoming Album

The Holy Spearit will continue to bless us with new tunes in 2012–even if it’s not through her own music.

In an interview with Capital FM, Black Eyed Peas front-man Will.I.Am confirmed that Britney will be featured on his upcoming album, #willpower.

From the interview:

"Speaking about the album’s collaborations, Will.i.am said: “I have a song with Alicia Keys – me, Alicia and Swedish House Mafia. I have a song with The Beats, which is pretty grand. Me and Shakira have been trying to finish the stuff we started, and me and Britney is really crazy.”

My personal feelings on Mr. I.Am aside, I could NOT be happier to hear that we’re about to hear a new tune from The One And Only Miss Spears. Here’s hoping the song features only Britney’s vocals! (A boy can dream.)

Y’all ready for the kick drum? For the kick drum? The bass is about to get EVEN. BIG-GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...