Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lady GaGa 'itching like heroin addict' for new tour


Lady GaGa has revealed that she has already thought about planning a new tour before the end of 2011.

The 'Judas' singer, who releases her second studio album Born This Way on May 23, only just finished her 'Monster Ball' tour a few weeks ago in Mexico and broke the record for the highest-grossing tour for a debut artist.

However, GaGa told the Daily Star: "I'm itching like a heroin addict trying to get back on stage. I can't wait.

"I'm planning on launching a new tour by the end of this year, if not, the beginning of next."

The 25-year-old performer dismissed the idea of scaling down the eccentric qualities of her stage shows, saying that she wants to liberate fans who see her concerts.

"I'll never do a smaller show. It's got to be bigger, bigger, more epic, more of an opus. I don't care where I am in the world, theatrics are part of who I am. I don't do it big for the sake of it.

"It will always be more me and more of an extension of what I've created. I always want the crowd to feel more liberated than when they first walked in."

GaGa released the second promotional single 'Hair' last night, to mark the countdown to her album release next week.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...