Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lana Del Rey: "I may not make another album"


 
Lana Del Rey has suggested that she may not release a follow-up to her album Born To Die.
The 'Video Games' singer explained that she feels so content with the LP that she is not even contemplating another release.

'I don't think I'll write another record," she told Vogue. "What would I say? I feel like everything I wanted to say, I've said already."

Del Rey also explained that she viewed Born To Die as a tribute to her former wild lifestyle.

"The album is a tribute to living life on the wild side. I'm sort of kidding because I'm not that wild any more... used to drink a lot. Too much," she said. "I haven't had a drink for seven years now."

Del Rey took to Twitter this week and thanked fans for having "softened" poor reviews for Born To Die.

The album is due to reach number one on the UK chart on Sunday after outselling the rest of the Top 10.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...