Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ke$ha Gets ‘Sleazier’ with Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, T.I., & André 3000


Ke$ha is getting “Sleazy” with four of her favorite rappers. The pop star has called on Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, T.I., & André 3000 for the official remix to her Cannibal single.

“Sleazy Remix 2.0 Get Sleazier” will be available on iTunes on December 13. A version with only André 3000 appears on her remix album I Am the Dance Commander + I Command You to Dance: The Remix Album, which was released earlier this year.

“Get ready to get even $leazier with this sick collaboration I did with 4 of my favorite MCs of all time: Weezy, Andre 3000, Wiz Khalifa, and T.I.,” said Ke$ha. “I opened the ‘Get $leazy’ tour with this song every night and it always got the party started…Get ready, this is the SICKEST and SLEAZIEST version YET.$.”

Ke$ha is currently in the studio working on her sophomore album, due in 2012.

Rap Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...