Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Joe Jonas to join Britney Spears on European Tour

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fantasy turns into reality: As a kid, Joe Jonas had a poster of Britney Spears hanging on his wall.

Now, the 21-year-old singer will be joining his childhood crush on her European tour starting Oct. 16, he tells PEOPLE.

"It's a dream come true," says Jonas, who will be opening for Spears and promoting his upcoming solo album Fastlife, to be released Oct. 11.

"She was the first girl I ever had a poster on my wall of, and her album was the first CD I ever bought," says Jonas. "It's so funny to think I had that on my wall and here I am about to perform with her."

Jonas first met Spears, 29, at an awards show a few years ago and says, "She's a very sweet lady."

He'll join Spears's Femme Fatale tour on Aug. 5 for one date in the U.S., then open her nine shows in Europe, with performances in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Ireland and the United Kingdom.

"I'm really looking forward to being part of this," he says.

"I'll be playing more music than I have the past few times I've performed live so far," he adds. "It's going to be really fun to perform some of my music from the album."

People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...