Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Paris Hilton Working On House Album


Paris Hilton, who’s new tv show The World According to Paris will debut on Wednesday (June 1), recently revealed that she is working on a new house album.

Speaking with reporters, Paris said, “I have a recording studio in my house so any time I have free time I’m writing and working [on new music]. I’ve been working on this album for a really long time because I want it to be perfect. I recently changed the direction of the album. It was more pop before but now I’m getting rid of a lot of songs and going into a different direction with house music, so it will be a lot more dance and club.”

Her last album, Paris, was released in 2006. The album peaked at #6 on the U.S. Billboard 200. Will anyone care about this new album? I am sure there are a few people that will buy it.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...