Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nicki Minaj and David Guetta want Adele collaborations

Nicki Minaj wants to collaborate with Adele.

"There are loads of UK artists I'd like to work with,” the Young Money star told The Sun, before singling out Adele, who has just topped the US singles chart with Rolling In The Deep. “I think Adele is dope, I'm a really big fan of hers. I'm sure we'll meet eventually,” she said.

Nicki added that working with David Guetta on Where Dem Girls At has inspired her to branch out into other genres. “Everyone keeps telling me that I need to rap on some dubstep beats,” she explained, “so that is definitely a possibility too. After working with David I'm getting into a different world.”

The Pink Friday rapper has also been trying to perfect her cockney accent in preparation for spending more time on these shores. "I just love the way you guys talk. It's so funny and beautiful to me so I've been brushing up on my accent."


She added: “You know, I think the United States has had enough of me for a little bit, and I think I can now pack my bags and go to France and the UK and everywhere else."

But first, Nicki will be supporting Britney Spears on her US Femme Fatale tour, which kicks off next month. The pint-sized star recently hinted that fans would see her share with stage with Britney for a duet. "We’re in talks about it. I can’t confirm that yet though, but that would be awesome,” Nicki said.


The French DJ is one of the music world's most in demand performers and producers after his success with Kelly Rowland, Akon and Flo Rida.
He is working with 50 Cent and Leona Lewis on tracks for release later this year, but there is someone else Guetta is desperate to collaborate with.

He told the Daily Star: 'I've worked with everyone I want to work with, except Adele.

'I actually have a song for her. The lyrics are all done so she wouldn't need to write anything. I wouldn't say the track was a banger. It has electro elements, but it's emotional.'

Guetta's desire to work with Adele is understandable, as everything she does at the minute is hugely successful.

Her album 21 has spent 14 weeks at the top of the UK charts, while Rolling In The Deep recently became her first number one single in the US.

Source 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...