Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Speculation About Britney Spears' New Album and Single

From noted fansite BritneySpace.Com, translate to English:

A person close to me could hear the new single from Britney.

It is a question many of Hold It Against Me

I report to you what he said:

The sound of the single is very innovative and hard to describe because it's a sound that Britney has never operated. There are jerks in the Freakshow and Get Naked Music style but did nothing to do with Blackout. At one point near the end, it is believed that the song is over, there is a white, then it takes a huge hit with low back. In the lyrics to the chorus is the word Guilty (style: people say I'm guilty), and the title is repeated several times in the chorus.

Some extra info, I do not know if this will be confirmed but I repeat only what is said (I agree), Fake or not:

* The working title for the album would be LOVED (hence the message of LOVE in the Britney on Twitter) and is scheduled for mid-March (the date could be advanced).

* The U.S. radio broadcasting is scheduled for January 7 and the song will be sent to French radio on Jan. 15 [date seems late compared to the USA].

Again, I repeat the news, for once I post without checking, but given the reviews I've seen, next time, I would keep the scale and proportions that it takes. A word ...

(FYI, this same person had revealed early October that the video shoot of the new single is scheduled for January 2011, which is the case, and I had only revealed to some fans who will testify.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...