Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cheryl Cole And Rihanna To Work Together

Cheryl Cole has confirmed she and Rihanna will record a duet together.

"I couldn't believe it when I heard Rihanna wanted to work with me," Chezza admitted. "When I found out she wanted to collaborate, I got goose bumps all over.

"We're definitely doing something together next year. I'm totally up for it."

The hook-up came about after the Rude Boy singer said she was a fan of Cheryl’s 3 Little Words album and said the Geordie star was "the most beautiful woman I have ever seen".

In other Cheryl news, the Promise This singer has revealed that she owes her life to rumoured boyfriend Derek Hough, who insisted she get a blood test when she fell ill, from which malaria was diagnosed.

“He's an amazing, amazing person,” Cheryl told Piers Morgan in her Life Stories interview. “I can never repay him for that.” The sickly star was in tears as she recalled how she’d been given just 24 hours to live after contracting the most deadly form of malaria on a trip to Tanzania.

But although she was happy to praise Derek, Cheryl stopped short of admitting they were dating. “I am not confirming or denying anything. People can think he's my boyfriend, people can think he's my best friend,” she said.

The couple haven’t been photographed together lately but that’s only because Derek is based in Los Angeles where he is appearing on Dancing With The Stars, while Cheryl is busy with The X Factor.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...