Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CANNIBAL: Ke$ha's New Album!

Ke$ha will be releasing EIGHT new songs and a remix on her new album Cannibal, out November 22nd.

Cannibal is a “companion” to her platinum-selling debut album Animal. The first single “We R Who We R” will hit radio Thursday. Tomorrow!!!

Says Ke$ha, “This year has been carnivorous and life-changing. I have my rowdy, gorgeous fans to thank for taking me on the ride of a lifetime. My only goal with this record is to keep them dancing. The songs on Cannibal were made to inspire people to ignore any hate or judgment and be themselves unapologetically. It’s the perfect companion to Animal and I hope you guys like it. And if you don’t like it – bite me.”

We know we will like it but we will bite Ke$ha anyway!!!!

FYI: K$ collaborated with super producers Dr. Luke, Max Martin (Britney Spears, Pink), Benny Blanco (Katy Perry, 3Oh!3), Bangladesh (Lil’ Wayne, Beyonce) and others.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...