Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kelly Rowland Is Stuck For Words

Although, singer Kelly Rowland is in the throws of releasing a new album, she has admitted that she has had to turn to her fans for help with naming the album as she cannot seem to think of a title.

In an interview with Today, the 'Commander' singer also rubbished rumours that the album was to be called 'One Woman Show'.

Talking of her second solo studio album: "I've actually yet to title it. I've actually asked the fans to help me title it. Someone has taken off with this title One Woman Show or something like that"

"You don't know what people are going to come up with, but then you [also] want it to be a reflection of the album and how it feels, and I'm still working on that. I've just got out the studio with Tricky and Dream."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...